September 5, 2014
Imagination Realty is pleased to provide the Celebration Real Estate Sales Totals for August 2014. Please click the two links below to review the SOLD/CLOSED Single Family and Multifamily (condos, townhouses, villas) properties in Celebration as reported on the MLS.
Click the link below to see details of the 14 Single Family homes reported as SOLD/CLOSED.
Click the link below to see details of the 12 Multi Family homes reported as SOLD/CLOSED.
Looking Back – MLS Closed Statistics……..
August 2013: 17 Single Family – 12 Multi Family
September 2013: 17 Single Family – 10 Multi Family
October 2013: 18 Single Family – 13 Multi Family
November 2013: 12 Single Family – 16 Multi Family
December 2013: 12 Single Family – 14 Multi Family
January 2014: 6 Single Family – 10 Multi Family
February 2014: 12 Single Family – 15 Multi Family
March 2014: 20 Single Family – 11 Multi Family
April 2014: 15 Single Family – 14 Multi Family
May 2014: 19 Single Family – 11 Multi Family
June 2014: 10 Single Family – 12 Multi Family
July 2014: 10 Single Family – 16 Multi Family
August 2014: 14 Single Family – 12 Multi Family
If you would like us to research other parameters (time periods, specific price ranges, other areas),
please call or email Kathy Carlson at:
Courtesy of Imagination Realty
617 Celebration Ave
Direct # 407-361-7653
Across from Town Hall
Visit us on our website at http://www.imaginationrealty.net
February 15, 2013
If you have any friends or family coming to town you might want to share this….
Orlando’s Favorite Resort Rental Communities
Dreaming of buying a vacation home in Orlando, the “Vacation Capital of the World?”
1. Reunion Resort & Club is not only the premier resort in Orlando, it’s one of the finest in the country. World-class luxury.
2. Paradise Palms by Lennar Homes includes a poolside Tiki bar, movie theatre, tennis courts, fitness room, and game room, cafe, resort pool with water features. Need a break from Paradise? A shuttle will whisk you to the nearby Parks.
3. Vista Cay by Pulte Homes is adjacent to the Orange County Convention Center, a mile from Sea World and a few miles from Universal Studios. Vista Cay appeals to vacationers and conventioneers.
4. Veranda Palms by Park Square Homes is an enclave next to the 1000-acre Shingle Creek Preserve. Feels like you are out in the country, but Disney World is 12 minutes away.
5. Lennar at Champions Gate gets our best “Newcomer Award”. Announced to the public last week, the resort offers golf, tennis, and several clubhouses with grand opening incentives in effect.
If your family or friends are looking long term rentals (12 mo) in Sunny Central Florida or Celebration ~ CALL Imagination Realty today at 407-361-7653.
REF: Central Florida Real Estate Preview 2/15/13